Unique Ways to Release the iPhone Shutter
There are several ways you can release the iPhone's Shutter:
- Press the shutter button on the Camera app.
- Use the volume buttons on the side of your iPhone.
- Use the volume buttons on any wired headphones.
- Activate the timer from the hidden menu.
- Use a Bluetooth shutter release.
- Voice Command: Go to Settings - Accessibility - Voice Control and enable it. When you go back to the Camera app, you'll be able to release the shutter by saying ''Turn Down Volume".
- Use the Camera Remote app of the Apple Watch